Alerts, incidents, and notifications are sent to marbot via an endpoint, e.g. via HTTPS.
If marbot can find an integration of the incoming data, you receive an alert in Slack. Otherwise, marbot send a message to the channel that he cannot process the incoming data. So you never miss information.
- Amazon CloudWatch Alarm
- Amazon CloudWatch Event
- Amazon ElastiCache Notification
- Amazon S3 Event Notifications
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) Event
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) Notification
- Amazon Linux AMI Update Notification
- AWS Auto Scaling Notification
- AWS Budget Notification
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Notification
- AWS RDS Event
- AWS Trusted Advisor Weekly Update
- AWS CodePipeline Approval
- Bitbucket Pipeline
Incident Management for Slack
Team up to solve incidents with marbot. Never miss a critical alert. Escalate alerts from your AWS infrastructure among your team members. Strong integrations with all parts of your AWS infrastructure: CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, EC2, ...