Alerts, incidents, and notifications are sent to marbot via an endpoint, e.g. via HTTPS.
If marbot can find an integration of the incoming data, you receive an alert in Slack. Otherwise, marbot send a message to the channel that he cannot process the incoming data. So you never miss information.
- Amazon CloudWatch Alarm
- Amazon CloudWatch Event
- Amazon ElastiCache Notification
- Amazon S3 Event Notifications
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) Event
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) Notification
- Amazon Linux AMI Update Notification
- AWS Auto Scaling Notification
- AWS Budget Notification
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk Notification
- AWS RDS Event
- AWS Trusted Advisor Weekly Update
- AWS CodePipeline Approval
- Bitbucket Pipeline
AWS monitoring & alerting in Slack
marbot takes care of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) monitoring setup. You receive and close all relevant alerts via Slack. marbot integrates with CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS, any many more.