Besides monitoring AWS, marbot does also support the following integrations.
- Generic HTTPS
- Generic E-Mail
- bucketAV - Antivirus for Amazon S3
marbot configures AWS monitoring automatically. On top of that, the following integrations are supported but require manual configuration.
- Amazon DevOps Guru
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Inspector
- Amazon Linux AMI Update
- Amazon S3 Event Notifications
- Amazon SES Event
- Amazon SES Notification
- AWS Budget Notification
- AWS CodeStar Notification
- AWS IoT Device Defender Audit Event
- AWS IoT Device Defener Violation Event
- AWS Trusted Advisor Summary
Check out our blog for more examples based on the Generic HTTPS integration.
- RSS feed / Amazon Linux Security Advisories
- Jenkins Pipeline
- New Relic Alerts
- Sumo Logic Scheduled Searches & Monitors
Are you missing an integration for a 3rd party service? Let us know: [mailto:email@example.com].(firstname.lastname@example.org). We are constantly adding new integrations based on the feedback from our customers.
Chatbot for AWS Monitoring
Configure monitoring for Amazon Web Services: CloudWatch, EC2, RDS, EB, Lambda, and more. Receive and manage alerts via Slack. Solve incidents as a team.
Add to Slack
Add to Teams