Get fast feedback from AWS CodePipeline in Slack or Microsoft Teams
Michael Wittig – 21 Dec 2017
AWS CodePipeline is a continuous integration and continuous delivery service that orchestrates builds, tests, and deploys.
With marbot, you get alerts in Slack or Micrsofot Teams when the pipeline fails.
Monitoring Setup Assistant
Are you in a hurry? Ask marbot to monitor CodePipeline for you and receive alerts in Slack or Microsoft Teams.
- You need to create an SNS topic
- Configure your SNS topic to allow messages from EventBridge
- Visit https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudwatch/home?region=us-east-1
- Click on the Rules link on the left
- Click on the Create rule button
- In the Event Source section, set Service Name to
- Set Event Type to
CodePipeline Pipeline Execution State Change
- Enable Specific state(s), and select
- In the Targets section, click on the Add target button
- Select SNS topic
- Set Topic to
marbotor your other SNS topic name
- Save by clicking the Configure detail button
- In the next step, set a Name and save by clicking the Create rule button.
To simulate an alert, you need a CodePipeline that fails. The following alert will be triggered by marbot soon.
Take your AWS monitoring to a new level! Chatbot for AWS Monitoring: Configure monitoring, receive alerts, solve incidents.