Setup integration: AWS CodePipeline Approval
You need to set up an AWS SNS HTTPS endpoint for this integration!
With AWS CodePipeline Approvals, you can add a manual approval step to a CI/CD pipeline.
- Visit https://console.aws.amazon.com/codesuite/codepipeline/pipelines
- Select one of your existing pipelines where you want to add (or edit) a manual approval action
- Click on the Edit button at the top
- Edit or add the approval action
- Set Action provider to
- Set SNS topic ARN to your SNS topic ARN that you created for marbot
- Click on the Save button.
- Click on the Save button at the top.
When the pipeline runs and reaches the approval action, you should receive an alert in Slack:
The link that AWS generates only works with the “old UI”. Click on Return to the old experience on the left to switch to the “old UI”.
Incident Management for Slack
Team up to solve incidents with marbot. Never miss a critical alert. Escalate alerts from your AWS infrastructure among your team members. Strong integrations with all parts of your AWS infrastructure: CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, EC2, ...