Integration: AWS CodePipeline Approval
You need to set up an Amazon SNS topic for this integration!
With AWS CodePipeline Approvals, you can add a manual approval step to a CI/CD pipeline.
- Visit https://console.aws.amazon.com/codesuite/codepipeline/pipelines
- Select one of your existing pipelines where you want to add (or edit) a manual approval action
- Click on the Edit button at the top
- Edit or add the approval action
- Set Action provider to
- Set SNS topic ARN to your SNS topic ARN that you created for marbot
- Click on the Save button.
- Click on the Save button at the top.
When the pipeline runs and reaches the approval action, you should receive an alert in Slack:
The link that AWS generates only works with the “old UI”. Click on Return to the old experience on the left to switch to the “old UI”.